2020 Championship and Premiership Steps will be covered and worked on over 4.5 hours of classes.
WHAT TO BRING: Ghillies, jig shoes (if you have them), practice skirt, notebook, water bottle, healthy snack. Swords will be provided
BREAKS: Dancers may pack a lunch to eat during the breaks, however there is not a large waiting area. Parents are encouraged to pick up dancers during the breaks to avoid distracting the students that are in class. There are many restaurant and shopping options in nearby Eastgate area.
General Release of all Claims
1. Cincinnati Highland Dancers, Inc. (hereafter referred to as CHD) is an entity conducting the business of teaching and training persons in the activity of Scottish Highland Dancing and other related activities, including, but not limited to, practicing in and/or participating in workshops, performances and/or competitions.
2. The Undersigned recognizes and acknowledges that there are inherent dangers for personal and bodily injury to the persons who are being taught, trained and competing in those activities referenced in Item 1 above.
3. In consideration of CHD permitting the undersigned to participate in those activities identified in Item 1 above, the Undersigned, and (his/her) heirs, executors and administrators, does hereby release, acquit and forever discharge CHD, Allegro Dance and Celtic Corner, Inc., their officers, employees and agents of and from any and all liability to the Undersigned and/or (his/her) heirs, executors or administrators for any and all personal injuries, bodily injuries and losses whatsoever, which the Undersigned, (his/her) heirs, executors or administrators may hereafter accrue on account of or in any way growing out of any activities identified in Item 1 above, whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise.
4. The Undersigned agrees that this release shall apply while they is/are traveling to or from any of the said activities and irrespective of the location or facility where the said personal injuries, bodily injuries or losses occur.
5. The Undersigned agrees that this release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio.
6. The Undersigned further declares and represents that no promise, inducement or agreement not herein expressed has been made to the Undersigned, and that this release contains the entire agreement between the parties hereto, and that the terms of this release are contractual and not a mere recital.
7. I hereby give CHD, its legal representatives, and those acting with their permission, the right and permission to copyright, use, reuse, publish and/or republish photographic pictures or portraits taken by CHD, for use in advertising in newspaper ads, flyers, posters, website, etc.
I HAVE READ THE FOREGOING RELEASE, AUTHORIZATION AND AGREEMENT BEFORE SUBMITTING THIS ONLINE REGISTRATION AND I WARRANT THAT I FULLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE CONTENTS THEREOF. CLICKING SUBMIT AND SENDING PAYMENT WILL ACT AS MY SIGNATURE ACCEPTING THESE POLICIES.
Please provide: Dancer's Name, Age, Teacher's Name and any other pertinent information.